HR & Payroll Officer (full or part time)
£30,000 + Benefits
This leading tech business based in Cirencester has an exciting opportunity for an HR & Payroll Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will form part of a small HR function, supporting a rapidly expanding global business.
This role will see you process the monthly payroll for c190 staff, whilst assisting the HR team with general day to day HR administration, projects, system updates (ADP system) and MI reporting.
Applicants must have;
- Previous experience managing a similar sized Payroll, with knowledge of HR administration.
- Strong IT acumen - intermediate/advanced Excel skills and be familiar with Payroll software (ADP exposure would be a distinct advantage)
- Good understanding of payroll and benefit legislation, basic Tax procedures, familiarity with statutory payments, benefits and other wage deductions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and handling any payroll queries
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, working to deadlines and an adaptable "can-do" approach is essential in this role.
If you are looking for a busy role, within a successful, fast paced organisation and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.