I'm working with a Professional Services Organisation, who are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to lead a team.
Professional Services Organisation looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager
You will be a strategic and delivery focused Learning & Development Manager who will drive forward the L&D offering and support the wider talent agenda.
Undertake training and skills needs analysis with Managers for all employees and individual skills gap analysis.
Manage apprentice programme including annual intake and oversee their training
As the Learning & Development Manager you will:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the latest L&D trends and thought leadership concepts.
- Experienced in delivery of end to end programmes for Graduate, Apprenticeship and talent management initiatives essential.
- A comprehensive working knowledge and experience of a wide range of models, concepts and diagnostic tools for the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Systematic approach to training and the provision of learning opportunities.
- Competent with Learning Management Systems and experience of data analytics and detailed budgetary management.
- Confident L&D SME expert who has the desire to extend knowledge across the broader talent agenda.
- Ability to influence at all levels across the organisation
£55k - £65k + Great Benefits
This can be based out of the Bristol office, although the majority of the time it can be remote with occasional travel to other offices.