Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be supporting a catering business on their search for an In-House Recruiter to join their team. This company pride themselves as having a great culture, where they work collaboratively and supportively as one. They are looking to take someone on for 3 months originally to help with the current work load, however they are in the process of discussing the option of making this role permanent.
* Work closely with hiring managers across multiple countries supporting them to find the very
best talent for the company
* Provide exceptional levels of service to hiring managers
* Deliver an amazing experience for future employees
* Responsible for the recruitment of a range of roles across all functional areas
* Managing volumes of between 15-25 vacancies at a time in line with your time to hire
* Managing the full recruitment process from briefing to close
* Responsible for delivering recruitment metrics and sharing monthly progress reports
* Responsible for ensuring our induction process is in place for all of our new starters
* Coordinate our 90 day surveys and end of induction coffee meetings with our directors
* This role provides lots of opportunities for growth, you can get involved in a wide variety of
people and culture projects supporting the business
* Continuously optimise our employer branding, attraction methods and recruitment
* Excellent at building relationships with internal stakeholders and supporting our teams to
find the best candidates.
* Great team player
* Ability to provide exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
* Loves working at pace and is results focused
* Planned and organised, ability to manage sourcing plan timelines.
* Recruitment / direct sourcing experience, loves a challenge and can find great candidates in
hard to recruit roles/locations
* Strong Interview skills
* Excellent communication skills keeping candidates and hiring managers up to date regularly
* Great at providing feedback to candidates throughout the recruitment process
* Excels at managing stakeholder expectations
* Positive attitude and resilient
* Good problem solver
* Always looking for ways to optimise our recruitment processes and find new talent
* Interested in new ways of attracting and recruiting talent
If you believe this is a role that you would be interested in, please apply.