Oakleaf Partnership are looking for a talented and innovative Tech Recruiter to join a Tech Start-Up business based in Central London. Salary dependent on experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has a couple of years' experiences under their belt, looking to build their career! You will have the opportunity to work on a global scale as well as extensively across the UK. At present the business are at 65, they are keen to scale to 100 at least this year.
You will work alongside the Recruitment Lead on finding the best talent to help them continue with their growth. You will be a forward thinking, proactive individual that can work collaboratively with the wider business and HR team. You may have only two years' experience in recruitment but must come from a tech environment.
* Manage the full cycle recruitment cycle end to end shortlisting, screening candidates, organising interviews with hiring managers, conducting reference checks, processing offers together with the drawing up and issuing of contracts of employment
* Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed etc), networking events, local regional resources, and university partnerships
* Design bespoke assessment approaches for internal and external roles; support assessment methodologies, update the Career site ensuring the information is accurate and current
* Recommend effective recruitment strategies to leaders and managers; support and coach them to make the right hiring decisions aligned to business needs
* Ensure the most appropriate talent pooling strategy in put in place through talent pipelining and arranging meet ups
* Expereinced working within a tech environment.
* Experience working with stakeholders in various locations with the ability to build strong relationships.
* Strong sourcing skills