Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Sales Talent Acquisition Manager for one of Europe's largest business and financial information companies based in central London.
Joining as part of a brand-new Talent Acquisition function, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for all Marketing and Sales roles, focussing on hiring great talent across a range of disciplines, whilst providing a superb candidate experience. Sales and Marketing recruitment experience is not a necessity for the role, however it helps!
As well as day to day recruitment activities, you can also work on and implement various projects.
- Full recruitment cycle from taking the brief to offer management.
- Work with business leaders on succession planning and talent pooling, ensuring all future talent needs are identified.
- Support through out the interview process providing candidate information, question techniques, evaluation, best practice interview methods, pre- and post-interview briefings.
- Proactively pipeline diverse pools of candidates for key roles using a variety of channels
- Actively look at continuous improvement of recruitment processes in your area including training, initiatives etc.
- Support D&I and engagement initiatives.
- At least 5 years strong 360 recruitment experience, ideally in house.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experienced working within a fast-paced business