As Head of HR Operations & Systems, you will be responsible for leading the HR Operations and Systems teams, ensuring day to day and project activity runs smoothly and efficiently.
My client is a global organisation with an international client base, with a HQ in London.
- Responsible for the HR Ops team and end to end employment processes, including HR processes and procedures
- Work closely with HRBP's and HR leadership teams to support on projects to improve policies, processes or implementation of specific HR initiatives
- Provide management of HR Operations and Systems teams, monitoring performance and development alongside coaching, training and motivating team members
- Leading on creation and maintenance of relationships with external third parties, including global mobility, payroll providers, SAP etc
- Develop and manage the global mobility, tax and immigration processes, ensuring consistency across teams
- Senior HR Operations/Generalist/HRIS professional with experience gained in complex and commercial environment, with demonstrable responsibility for HR Operations and HRIS strategy and day to day implementation
- Strong HRIS experience, with an understanding of SuccessFactors
- Team management experience
- Demonstrable experience building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
Package including discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, private medical
London based role, 4 days a week in office