Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with this international Media Brand to secure a permanent Future Talent Programmes Manager. The role will be based in Central London offering hybrid working - 3x days in the office.
The role will play an integral part to the business in attracting talent as well as designing and delivering all future talent programmes.
In this role, you will be leading on talent attraction, outreach, recruitment, assessment, induction, and retention. You will be working with senior stakeholders across the company to ensure all programmes are meeting business needs.
You'll work with Talent & Performance, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Business Partnering team and senior stakeholders across the organisation. The role is responsible for supporting the Head of Talent & Performance in all future talent activities both internally and externally.
You will be the first point of contact for Future Talent enquiries at all levels and must be a skilled communicator who has experience of dealing with people from a range of backgrounds and abilities. This is a demanding and challenging role, working in a high pressure, fast moving environment, assessing priorities, taking the appropriate initiative and action to ensure the smooth running of all the Future Talent work.
You will ensure that all programmes are reviewed and renewed on a timely basis to meet the business workforce needs and ensure the programmes are delivered on budget without compromising quality or effectiveness.
You will represent the brand externally at relevant industry and outreach events.
You will be responsible for reviewing and managing existing partnerships with third parties and building new partnerships to enhance their reputation as an employer of choice for future talent and influence their reputation and standing in the industry.
You'll be a collaborative voice within the organisation, fostering a culture of inclusion and thinking about how they can support all new joiners to ensure the Future Talent Programmes are run at the highest standard.
Key skills and experience needed:
● Experience of designing and delivering Future Talent programmes.
● Excellent interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills and the ability to handle sensitive information discreetly.
● Strong track record of delivering successful projects with measurable impacts and outcomes.
● Partnering and influencing at senior level.
● Communicating and presenting; able to communicate effectively in person and in writing and represent the brand at external events.
● Pro-activity; able to work independently and drive projects to completion.
● Strong understanding of the Future Talent market and the challenges including the Apprenticeship Levy.