The HR administrator role tasks will be to act as the first point of call for internal employee queries and managing all administrative.
The HR Admin will also be in charge of managing communication between employees and external partners.
The HR Admin is an integral role for a large telecommunications company based in Guildford
The key responsibilities in this role of a HR Administrator include:
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a HR Administrator role, looking to progress with the role.
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and engaging, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, with experience using HR systems
- 25 days holiday
- pension scheme
- Monday to Friday 09:00am-05:00pm
- Excellent career progression opportunities