Oakleaf are partnered with a global investment bank in their recruitment of an HR Advisor/Junior HR BP to join the team for 6-9 months, supporting a business group in the UK and EMEA. This will be a collaborative, varied and Generalist role, with a focus on improving performance and the employee experience.
- Partner with the business to provide excellent HR support for a seamless delivery of HR procedures and processes
- Drive performance management, year-end processes compensation and promotion processes
- Partner with Talent Acquisition teams to deliver lateral and campus recruitment strategy, hiring plan, candidate sourcing and offer approvals
- Coordinate with regional campus recruitment teams, as well as global learning program managers to pipeline future talent and identify any skill gaps.
- Succession planning, managing talent retention as well as identifying leadership capabilities and internal mobility opportunities
- Employee Relations- support the ER team with a range of cases, advising the business on best practice and employment legislation
- Partner with HR data analyst to deliver the HR data and reporting requirements of the business e.g. headcount, attrition, mobility.
- Collaborate on ad hoc HR projects as required
- Strong HR Generalist experience in Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain relationships across the business
- Ability to work in a changing environment with the ability to identify any issues and provide solutions
- Self-assured and proactive approach
Hybrid working available