HR Business Partner - 18 month FTC - Remote working - Charity
I am proud to be working in partnership with a charity based in Peterborough who are looking to appoint a HR Business Partner on a 18 month FTC to drive forward business partnering across the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a HRBP to join an inspiring HR team and to be apart of helping them to achieve their ambitious plans for the future.
They recognise the importance of attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining colleagues to best support their industry and in creating a responsive, innovative and ambitious culture which enables their colleagues to thrive.
They are committed to this vision and their HR Team are ambitious in their plans surrounding how they engage and work with Leaders, Managers and Colleagues across the organisation and to continue to drive the people agenda forward.
To support them on this journey, they are currently looking for an engaging and driven HR Business Partner to provide HR operational support to the Leadership team and People Managers, taking an active role in contributing towards developing HR solutions to issues identified and driving continuous improvement in conjunction with the People Lead, Learning, Development & Talent Manager and People Director.
As a HRBP, you will act as support for the internal HR team working closely with the People Director, People Leads and Learning, Development & Talent Manager providing support in complex case work, coordinating HR operational work, recruitment, policy and process updates as well as taking an active part in leading improvement projects and objectives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Leadership Team members and People Managers in the assigned portfolio area to meet the objectives of the people strategy
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Team on developing and facilitating manager workshops and designing toolkits ensuring training needs are met and effective development plans are identified for individuals where required
- A key lead in policy and process reviews, especially in HR policies and recruitment
- Lead and support the Health and Wellbeing Agenda in line with the People Strategy objectives
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the HR Advisor and Administrative Teams
- Working closely with our outsourcing provider to ensure the onboarding of new colleagues within their portfolio area is successfully managed. This will also include, planning for and overseeing the recruitment of new colleagues into their directorates, in line with the principles of the reward framework
- Support portfolio areas in the creation and maintenance of role descriptions and job evaluation, ensuring the organisational design principles are maintained
- Implementation of staff engagement plans for supported portfolio areas
- Analysing key trends and metrics to help support the senior teams with business planning
- Supporting complex employee relations cases and partnering with our outsourcing provider to achieve positive resolution on people cases
Knowledge and Experience: Essential:
- CIPD Qualified (Level 7 desirable)
- Experience of HR business partnering within a complex organisational environment
- Managing a team of HR Advisors/Administrators
- Experience of operating and reviewing HR policies and procedures
- Experience of supporting the design of manager toolkits and delivering manager workshops
- Working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Managing complex ER case work
- Experience of driving improved staff engagement
- Experience of working with and supporting an outsourced service model
- HR experience in the Public Sector / Charitable Sector
- Experience of continuous improvement methodologies
In return they are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits;
- 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank/public holidays)
- Flexible benefits including buying/selling holidays, cycle to work and life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Long service awards
- CITB recognition scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Remote working
For more information about the role and organisation please contact me for an informal discussion or click apply now with your up to date CV.