We are delighted to work with an amazing law firm, based in London and help them to find an outstanding Junior HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. They work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, which gives you a great work-life balance. This is an exciting new role to join a friendly and dynamic team.
The Junior HR Advisor will provide support to the Advisors and BP's and support strategic HR initiatives and projects across the team. As the Junior HR Advisor you do bring solid HR generalist experience to the team and eager to learn new skills. Some of your main duties will be:
- Preparing documentation for changes in terms of employment
- Liaising with the HR Administrators and Assistants to ensure that starter and leaver processes are correctly followed
- Ensuring that absence management procedures are followed with consistency across teams/groups
- Collaborate with other departments in the business such as Reward, TA and L&D.
- Keeping the HRIS system up-to-date.
This is just the job description in a nutshell, but you will have a lot of exposure to different HR related duties.
Are you the team member who they are looking for? Do you bring great experience to the team and are you looking for that next step in your career? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.