The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), shall play an important role in informing, shaping and deploying the company's people strategy. Operationally he/she will coach, lead, mentor and harness a small team of HR/L&D associates to deliver a first class and credible HR service to the business.
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Foston
The key responsibilities of the HRBP will be;
- Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with all collective bodies (Unions and staff reps)
- Support senior management with monthly meetings with the Unions and staff reps (Agenda and action register).
- Coach and advise management on the most effective design of their departmental structures, in line with the company's grading structure and best practices.
- Develop an in depth understanding of headcounts targets company wide and use understanding to create cost effective recruitment
- Develop an understanding of all HR related cost centres and associated budgets for each financial year
- Support the creation, implementation, analysis and action plans of the annual/pulse member engagement surveys.
The successful HR Business Partner should have;
* Previous HR generalist work experience
* Previous experience in Leading, Coaching and mentoring an HR Team
* Tactical and operational hands on management experience
* Change/project management experience
* Experience of providing HR/L&D services in an organisation with 250+ employees
* Experience in dealing with a high volume of employee relations issues (Absence, Disciplinary and Grievance management)
* Previous learning and development experience, shall be an advantage
* Experience in supporting the creation and deployment of HR strategy
* Budget management experience
The HR Business Partner will be offered;
Salary up to £45,000
Temporary to permanent opportunity
Working for a forward thinking, progressive organisation