HR Assistant | Stockport | £21,000 - £27,000 DOE | Permanent | Hybrid
An exciting organisation who are global leaders in their field, currently seeking a HR Assistant to join their close-knit HR team. The perfect role for an articulate, confident, hard-working professional with meticulous attention to detail, strong administration, communication and organisational skills - with a keen interest in Human Resources.
Your New Role
Within your new role, you will support the HR team to deliver an exceptional people service across the organisation, covering all aspects of the Employee Lifecycle from recruitment and induction, through to training and development, getting involved with various projects.
Within your first 6-12 months within the organisation, you will be expected to learn the business, employees and processes inside out. The organisation is then looking to support the successful candidate with their CIPD qualification, to support with growth and progression.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent Communicator, be confident and able to communicate with various senior stakeholders, as well as being able to work in a fast-paced environment successfully.
1. Undertake all HR administration and co-ordination activities to support the HR team and to ensure all HR processes are maintained efficiently and accurately
2. To act as data custodian, ensuring all data is accurate and kept up to date within the HR system (PeopleHR) 3. Provide accurate management information as requested - running reports and analysing data as required
4. Manage all HR files in line with GDPR and other legislative standards
5. Acting as first point of contact for all HR operations related queries
6. Involvement in ad hoc project activities and change initiatives
7. To manage the new starter and leaver processes
8. Conducting right to work checks, background checks and other pre-employment activities
9. Preparing standard letters and documentation to support all aspects of HR
10. Ad hoc research or analysis
11. Assist and deliver HR communications across the business
12. Arranging Visas, secondment documentation, international travel and accommodation
13. Co-ordinating events including catering arrangements for both internal and external events
* Experience in a fast-paced HR environment
* HR experience gained in an Engineering and / or Manufacturing environment
* Experience of using a HR system * Microsoft Excel Intermediate level, ability to manipulate spreadsheets.
* Minimum of grade C in English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
* Accurate and consistent performer
* Good interpersonal skills ability to build strong supplier and internal relationships and influence stakeholders
* Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.