Oakleaf Partnership are supporting one of the largest global governing bodies in their search for a Senior Compensation Manager.
Reporting into the Director for Compensation and Benefits you will be working on a global level and have a number of responsibilities including:
* Leading on the annual pay review process
* Managing job analysis and determining pay grades
* Taking ownership of the organisation's variable pay schemes
* Continuously reviewing the effectiveness of the company's compensation policy
* Working and leading on regular reward projects throughout the year
We are looking for someone who has global compensation experience and is competent working with senior stakeholders.
To be considered please apply accordingly.