As Talent Acquisition Partner you will have full lifecycle management of recruitment vacancies in a very hands-on, fast paced environment where you will advise and influence hiring managers to ensure best possible delivery.
My client is a pharmaceutical organisation with global presence.
- Full recruitment lifecycle management, including proactive sourcing activity, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process
- You will build strong trusting relationship with internal stakeholders and candidates and ensure both have a good experience with Talent Acquisition throughout the process.
- You will work with 3rd party vendors on occasion for niche hard to fill roles but you will be targeted on a direct fill rate - utilizing our internal Talent Scout for senior hires and internal recruitment marketing teams for campaigns.
- Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for continuous improvement will also be key in this role.
- Work in partnership with senior stakeholders, including the Country President and their Senior Leadership team
- Experience in delivering full lifecycle recruitment services, ideally in the pharma/life science sector
- Experience utilizing a range of attraction channels and a variety of candidate attraction channels and technologies
- Consistent approach to all hiring, i.e. ensuring all processes are followed (hiring manager briefings, job postings, use of Workday etc), but comfortable suggesting innovative ideas to improve processes
- Knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally and build talent pipelines
Up to £250 a day PAYE/£310 UMB
6 month contract
On site in London 3 days a week