Page Personnel HR are working with a global business who are seeking an Employee Relations Advisor to join an established team. The role is part of a Shared Services team who provide direct support to employees and management across the UK & Ireland. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their existing knowledge of UK employment law and develop their skills in employee relations casework. The role is based in Manchester.
Our client are an international company who operate across six continents. Their UK & Ireland business is recruiting for an Employee Relations Advisor to join and support their established Shared Services team. The role will be delivering consistent advice and coaching regarding HR practices to employees across the UK. The role is based in Manchester and offers hybrid or remote working.
The key responsibilities for the Employee Relations Advisor are providing first line employee relations advice, providing advice and guidance on the management of disciplinary cases up to final written warning, attending hearings, attending grievance meetings, assisting ER Partners, providing advice and interpreting HR policies, maintaining knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation, undertaking due diligence in acquisitions and TUPE processes, developing and implementing a case management log. The role is based in Manchester and offers hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience within a similar role
- strong knowledge of employment law
- experience in a large multi-site organisation desired
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- CIPD level 3 or 5 desirable but not essential
- computer literacy with MS Office and in-house systems
Our client offers a salary c£35-37K, excellent benefits, development and progression opportunities, hybrid or remote working.