As a Senior Project Analyst, you will support with the global referrals project and help manage the project team and resource and lead on the data analysis workstream and look for 'quick fixes' as well as support in the planning for a long term review and update to the referral policy and programme.
My client is a pharmaceutical organisation with a global presence.
- Discovery and roll out of potential 'interim' fixes to our referrals programme, allowing for employees to refer candidates across entities
- Working closely with TAQ, HR and Finance to discover potential solutions that will have a rapid implantation time frame
- Ensuring all changes are communicated appropriately and that during and post-roll out they are fully understood and working effectively
- Create recommendations - including costings, implications and timelines - and stakeholder decks to gain buy in
- Demonstrable experience support and owning small projects
- Understanding how project plans, milestones and deliverables and reporting mechanisms are managed effectively to ensure projects deliver within timelines and budget
- Experience of working with or within a Talent Acquisition or HR function
- Experience of working in a global, complex organisation and working with matrix stakeholder groups
£275 a day PAYE / £350 per day LTD
Contract until end of 2022