Payroll Management Partner - Permanent
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with a leading supply chain partner with their search for a Payroll Specialist to join their team with Hybrid working options available.
The Payroll Specialist will support over 150+ sites with payroll enquiries providing high quality payroll transactional processing and query resolution for colleagues and managers for all life cycle activities and queries.
- Provide advice, guidance and on payroll queries, policies, procedures and systems to both managers and colleagues to deliver a great colleague experience.
- Actively get involved in managing and processing payroll data, acting within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor and track payroll related activities to make sure that these are communicated in plenty of time and are being delivered on time and to the required expectations.
- Support end of year payroll activities and reporting.
- Support and processing of pay review activities and process.
- Update and maintain the HRIS to ensure that colleagues data is up to date and accurate.
- Production of ad-hoc summary reporting and statistical information on payroll data.
- Act as a member of the colleague and business facing payroll team, take calls and resolve people, process and system type queries.
- Coordinate and manage UK maternity cases from point of notification, through to employee returning from leave, liaising with employees, line managers as appropriate
- Support the Team Manager in the delivery of HR projects including change management initiatives, creation of process tools and instructions and standard operating procedures
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of HRIS & Payroll Systems.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft office.
- Extensive payroll knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to remain calm.
- CIPP qualified would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working with large payrolls across multiple frequencies
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Problem Solving
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!