We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to lead a busy specialist recruitment team
Were seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader to join a truly diverse and challenging organisation which will have a base location of the Isle of Wight / Hybrid options available.
As a Recruitment Manager you will be working as part of a larger People Services team providing broad ranging HR and Recruitment services for a complex large scale organisation. You will be instrumental to the delivery of a new recruitment strategy over the next 4-5 years.
The Recruitment Manger will work collaboratively with the business units & Managers focusing on permanent recruitment across the organisation.
- You will confidently identify and take recruitment briefs and advise managers on resourcing strategy and approaches.
- To lead, design and manage specific recruitment campaigns to address challenging hard to recruit positions.
- Undertake labour market research to inform and devise recruitment strategies for specific posts seeking to use social media and other platforms to source candidates.
- Responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day delivery of the Recruitment Teams (Team 5-8) who are responsible for ensuring the permanent end to end recruitment service, sourced from the domestic and international markets is delivered to a high quality, cost effective standard and is responsive to our stakeholder needs.
- Oversee the successful delivery of every recruitment requirement, from advertisement until an employee's commencement in post and onboarding is completed in an efficient, customer focused way. This includes ensuring relevant pre-employment checks and KPIs/SLAs are met., playing an integral part in supporting the Senior Management Team on the delivery of the Trust's Resourcing Strategy.
We are seeking either experienced Recruitment Professionals either in a Manager capacity or perhaps a step up opportunity with leadership / supervision capabilities.
You will need to demonstrate : -
- Substantial experience and knowledge of recruitment and selection procedures
- Experience in managing recruitment campaigns including senior/executive appointments
- Experience in using social media as a recruitment tool
- Experience of using labour market research to inform recruitment strategies for specific roles.
- Previous HR experience with recruitment and selection being a major job responsibility
- Previous working knowledge of employment legislation in a recruitment setting
- Previous experience of supervising/line managing a team / capability of supervision
This role is permanent opportunity to work as part of the Resourcing / Recruitment team and put your creative thumb print onto the role and organisation.
You will receive a variety of benefits from an excellent pension scheme, holiday 27days + Bank
Flexible working including Hybrid model with discussions on travel elements available to fit.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.