Our client, is a highly meaningful organisation that is a charity with a rich history of delivering real change for disadvantaged individuals and communities, influencing policy and delivering life changing support to people is seeking to expand their learning & development team
Learning & Development Specialist (Remote) permanent
Learning & Development Specialist (Remote) 12-month FTC
Roles are remote with offices based in Guildford & Reading
Salary up to £40,000
To design, deliver and facilitate the provision of high-quality learning and development interventions, specifically focusing on our clients management populations, operational performance and organisational development. The role will be home based, with some travel as required.
- Develop, implement, and execute learning strategies and interventions, by applying specialist knowledge and expertise in areas of team development, building capability, service redesign and organisational change
- Contribute positively and effectively to the decision-making process within the business and ensure a positive and cohesive approach to training standards
- Research, design and deliver bespoke learning solutions in a timely manner using a blended approach. Including digital and e-learning, webinars, video, virtual and classroom workshops, using a variety of complementary and alternative techniques, which are aligned with business objectives.
- Embrace and develop different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions and high-performance coaching to help drive operational performance
- Deliver the Company's management development activity, induction and onboarding process
- Promote the Learning & Development function to ensure our people are utilising all learning opportunities available
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, adopting a consultative approach to stakeholder management, partnering with them to assess learning requirements and providing advice on best practice solutions in their design
- Contribute to the business Learning & Development budget planning process by managing costs for all learning interventions
- Develop a flexible work ethos that can deliver within a fast-paced environment that is able to adapt to the sudden changes in demands within the sector
- Manage, interpret and utilise data in the Learning Management Systems to further enhance our learning provision
- Manage and analyse training standards to ensure the delivery and quality of training is consistent and to a high standard
- An experienced facilitator with the ability to coach, constructively challenge, and change behaviour within a formal and informal learning environment
- Experience in the design and delivery of management and leadership development interventions for groups and individuals including formal training delivery, coaching, and mentoring support
- A proven track record in creating development opportunities and coaching interventions which drive performance
- Demonstrable experience in developing innovative solutions in line with broad performance objectives
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload with excellent organisational and planning skills
- A core understanding of organisational development theory and techniques
- Holidays: 31 days' holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years' service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.