Reporting into the Head of Reward, Global Group Functions, you will lead Compensation and Benefits initiatives for Dysons director population. Your role will be critical in helping to attract, retain and engage senior employees across every country in which Dyson operates thereby helping to ensure Dyson has the right people to deliver against our ambitions.
Your role will be responsible for all aspects of Director level compensation, including grading, salaries, allowances, bonuses, and benefits, with an overall aim to create competitive total reward packages that align to our global principles and philosophy.
About the Role
- Using your specialist expertise to provide technical advice on all executive reward matters to a variety of senior stakeholders across all locations.
- Reviewing best practices and emerging trends in executive compensation to make relevant recommendations that improve Dyson's global approach to executive compensation.
- Planning and drafting materials for Remuneration Committee (RemCo) meetings, including preliminary pre-reads.
- During Dyson's pay review and bonus cycles lead the review of Director level remuneration.
- Regular review of our executive benefit offering in conjunction with local benefit teams.
- Evolving Dyson's career framework as it pertains to senior level roles.
- Leading global projects, which may include broad-based reward initiatives, from end-to-end, managing resources, timelines, and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Constructing reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localisations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving.
- Overseeing the onboarding of senior executives to ensure the smooth set up of pay and benefits in accordance with their offers.
- Collaborating with local reward teams to ensure approach to executive reward is appropriate within markets as well as globally relevant.
- Acting as point of escalation for a variety of reward related queries.
- Strong subject matter expertise in Executive Reward across multiple countries.
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward solutions in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Highly articulate and adept at producing concise and effective written communication.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines