Interim Campus Recruitment Associate - Edinburgh
**You must have a short notice period to be considered for this role**
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with an asset management company in their search for an Interim Campus Recruitment Associate to join their Recruitment team. This is a Hybrid role, 2 days in the office & 3 days working from home.
The recruiter will work closely with senior leaders in the business, HR business partners, and campus recruiting colleagues in London and around the world. The recruiter will be responsible for the end-to-end talent attraction and recruitment process for a portfolio of businesses. The recruiter will also contribute to the planning and delivery of events and the summer internship programme.
- Driving the end-to-end recruiting process for multiple business areas. Understand the needs of the business to design and execute a recruiting process to attract and assess a strong pipeline of diverse candidates
- Developing strong relationships with key business stakeholders, the global campus team and other HR colleagues
- Design and execution of in-house events and programs (including the Summer Internship)
- Ownership of data management and reporting for relevant business areas
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable passion for campus recruiting is required
- Have a good understanding of the student talent market in the UK, and across the EMEA region
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Experience in client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate appropriate decision making in role and leverage feedback
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!