The successful candidate will be responsible for the full on-boarding process of new starters including DBS checks, right to work checks and reference checks. You will also be responsible for a range of administrative tasks, updating trackers and answering any on-boarding related queries in a timely and effective way.
Page Personnel have partnered with a well known air line organisation who are looking for a Security and Vetting Administrator to join them on a full time, and permanent basis.
The successful Security and Vetting Administrator:
- A range of administrative duties including updating trackers and spreadsheets
- On-boarding processes including DBS checks, right to work checks and reference checks
- Uploading documents to the employee database, and ensuring it is kept up to date
- Managing the On-boarding inbox and dealing with queries efficiently and in a timely manner
The successful Security and Vetting Administrator will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role, with experience of conducting background checks
* Have a good understanding of DBS and RTW checks
* Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
* Competent across different IT packages including MS Office
Full time, permanent position + Paying up to £22,000 + Hybrid Working + City Centre Location