Remote reward role
Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for a reward specialist to join a growing automotive based company. Reporting into the Head of Reward, you will focus on Bonuses, Pay Reviews and Benchmarking. You will support the delivery of the reward and benefits plan, processes, and projects.
18 month FTC
Your new role
- Lead on the completion of annual survey data submission to third parties including matching roles against survey categories, completing company data and submitting in line with agreed timescales
- Data modelling using a number of internal and external disparate data sets. Provide insight on data modelling outputs to assist with business decision making.
- Lead on elements of the annual reward calendar, often to tight timescales and identifying opportunities to improve processes and activities
- Input into the reward plan and lead on agreed projects, engaging with relevant stakeholders
- Working with wider People team to ensure systems are configured and data maintained accurately and effectively to meet current and future needs - supporting system design requirement changes, as necessary.
- Proactive on-going review and refresh of existing reward and benefits content to ensure relevant, accurate and up to date information is available to employees - identifying opportunities to improve where applicable and implementing agreed changes
- Support Head of Reward by providing ad-hoc reward support as required Including job evaluations, benchmarking and end of year processes
- Respond to reward queries providing accurate advice and information. Escalating as required or consulting with others including People team members or third party providers
- Act as a trusted advisor providing high quality reward and benefits advice and service
- Work as part of a team with reward and wider People team and to provide any other adhoc support to other members of the People function as required
- Model and forecast cost proposals to inform business decisions including base pay, variable pay and benefits
- Ensure benefit spend is in line with agreed budgets and escalate any issues as required
- Responding to reward and benefits queries in line with scheme rules or governance frameworks - establishing answers to more complex queries using third parties or internal contacts
- Benchmarking roles using external data sets matched to agreed internal grading structures
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of a range of reward and benefits arrangements including base pay reviews, bonus payments etc
- Employee benefits management and administration experience including third party suppliers
- Experience of job evaluation, pay benchmarking and levelling techniques and tools
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and strong attention to detail; getting it right first time - intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Experience building data models and analysing complex data sets from multiple data sources and formats - taking high level requirements and applying them to modelling
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) and ability to articulate analysis in a clear and concise way
- Good relationship building skills - comfortable dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient, pragmatic and flexible, delivering to tight timescales - a strong team player, demonstrating a sense of urgency to deliver
- Ability to continually identify and drive process improvements
- Good legislation knowledge and awareness applicable to reward and benefits areas e.g. NMW/NLW, GDPR, pensions etc and interest in external market trends and developments
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Working full remote with occasional visits on sit with sites located across Surrey, the midlands and else where across the country.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.