We have an opportunity to join a busy inhouse resourcing team supporting specialist business units
Were seeking experienced recruiters either from an Agency or Inhouse recruitment background/RPO to join a busy and proactive team supporting a large scale complex organisation. Initial contract will be for 3 months + however potential for longer term contracts.
We are looking for Recruiters to support with attraction, sourcing, select and retain world class talent. To be great at this role, you'll need to research talent markets, network with passive candidates, use creative sourcing techniques and recruitment strategies that will attract the best talent to the organisation,
You will be working on a with a wide-ranging vacancies and talent to be found.
Main duties of the job
- Proactively source and build talent pipelines of active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities; online platforms (such as Linked IN), employee referrals, events, networks, and research
- Work with our hiring managers to ensure the services provided meet the needs of the departments, considering current workforce issues and ensuring these are addressed efficiently and effectively
- Work with our Employee Brand & Talent Attraction Manager to develop and implement specific attraction plans and tools to support areas of recruitment challenge
- Develop our recruitment teams sourcing skills to attract both active and passive candidates
- Work with the wider Recruitment Leadership team to drive continuous improvement across our end-to-end recruitment offer
- You will have experience in utilise a range of new and creative talent attraction, sourcing and recruitment techniques.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and inspire stakeholders to embrace new ways of thinking.
- We're looking for people who demonstrate a sense of urgency and resourcefulness, but above people who are passionate about recruitment!
- Previous experience within an inhouse recruitment role or background of recruitment Agency.
- experience of working in complex and varied recruitment
This role is offered on an initial temporary contract basis working via Hays for upto 3 months initially with potential of longer term.
Hybrid working offered 2-3 days on site once established in role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.