Payroll and Benefit Advisor (3 month)- £190 a day
Offices in London- Remote working pattern
My client, an international life science company, are in need of a Payroll and Benefits Advisor who can assist the current team in easing their workload. The candidate will have a variety of duties such as processing holiday, sick, maternity, and paternity leave payments. They would also need to make sure the monthly payroll is delivered in an accurate and timely manner, as well as managing disbursements relating to benefits.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have:
* Strong UK payroll and benefits experience
* A proven record in working in a bureau
* Strong Excel skills (ability to use V-Lookups)
* An ability to work in a team with members at all levels
* The motivation to take on many different duties at one time.
If you are a Payroll and Benefits professional with a track record of working in a bureau, apply now!