HRIS/ Data Analyst Platform Lead: Fully Remote
A Global tech firm are seeking a software and data analytics-oriented HRIS/ Data Analyst Platform Lead to focus on development and innovation of their recruitment tools. This is a unique opportunity to blend your coding and platform skill sets.
Our client attracts an enormous number of applications from around the world and so depend on technology and process to ensure they select the very best. As a remote-first organisation, they enable people to work from wherever they want, but participate in cutting edge technology leadership, growth and innovation. They are constantly refining their hiring processes to assess their global talent fairly and efficiently.
In this role, we are looking for someone with a background in mathematics or software engineering and a love of process and data to optimise, evolve and perfect their ATS configuration and integrations.
Essential to this role, you will bring an in-depth technical knowledge of the Greenhouse platform with a solid appreciation and understanding of how this impacts a hiring strategy. You will also have experience of working with other third party hiring tools i.e. LinkedIn, testing tools and assessment platforms etc.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth organisation where the science behind hiring forms the basis of their process and the hiring decisions made.
This role will focus on the EMEA region and will form an integral part of the Talent Acquisition function.
We are looking for an experienced HRIS/ Data Analyst Platform Lead to:
- Own the applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, leveraging automation, process improvement and product development to enable the talent attraction strategy.
- Bring code-centric solutions (preferably in Python) complex challenges where official automation does not exist.
- Lead and develop data driven reporting capability to allow insights and metrics to make the best hiring decisions.
- Drive partnerships and account management for Greenhouse and across other selection and assessment platforms (LinkedIn, DevSkiller, ClassMarker, Thomas International, Stack Overflow etc).
- Be responsible for how they organise and manage data, ensure that they are compliant with relevant data privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
- Own the relationship with Financial Planning & Analysis ensuring that commercials align to the hiring plan.
- Bring a passion for best practice in Talent Acquisition helping to connect technology to their hiring strategy.
What you bring to the role
- A degree in a technology field, or, significant experience in managing and leading technologies in the talent attraction space.
- Excellent 'back end' understanding of Greenhouse essential with considerable hands on working knowledge of implementations and configurations.
- Experienced working in a data driven role, with excellent coding skills (Python) as well as strong understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Great project management and account management skills with the ability to drive critical workflows to deliver real value to the business.
- Experience of working with other recruitment platforms i.e. LinkedIn, that integrate via Greenhouse, with a deep understanding of how these connect to enable ROI.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English.