This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation in the Media industry who are currently looking for an experienced HR candidate to join their team on an immediate basis. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential to become permanent based in St. Albans with hybrid working.
The client is a leading Media brand with modern offices based in St. Albans (parking and remote working is available). They are currently looking for an experienced HR candidate to join their team as a Temporary HR Coordinator on an immediate basis to support with all round administrative tasks covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle. This role would also be suitable for an experienced HR professional who can comfortably hit the ground running on a temporary long term basis.
- Act as the first point of contact for to day-to-day HR queries, both internal and external.
- Provide generalist HR administrative support for the HR team, in line with HR policies and procedures and current employment law legislation.
- Responsible for drafting and producing employee paperwork for successful applicants including employment contract, new starter paperwork, and company policies/employee handbook. Complete all employee checks, right to work, referencing etc. in line with GDPR.
- Assist in ER issues - conduct exit interviews, deal with 1st line employee issues.
- Responsibility of monthly payroll in line with outsourced payroll providers
- Management of HRIS (NaturalHR) with regards to admin and report generation.
- Carry out administration in relation to other employee life cycle events, such as appraisals, bonus payment, maternity/paternity/adoption etc.
- Complete Ad hoc administration queries such as mortgage/rent references, ex-employee employment references etc.
- Assist the CHRO and Senior HR Business Partner with various projects and processes as required.
The successful Temporary HR Coordinator will:
- Highly organised, motivated, and experienced administrator/coordinator who enjoys working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment in a calm professional manner.
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality.
- A good working knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- A willingness to learn, being solution orientated and curious with an appetite to continually review and improve processes
- Excellent systems knowledge (Word and Excel is essential, previous use of HRIS systems would be an advantage)
- Payroll processing experience would be advantageous
- HRIS experience essential (NaturalHR and or similar).
- Analytical and numerate
- Ability to prioritise effectively and good attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise a busy, changing workload
- Experience of undertaking transactional HR administrative work, including data entry into HR systems and creating paperwork where attention to detail is essential.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (ability to build relationships and gain credibility in order to achieve results, either face-to-face or over the phone)
- Flexible approach
- You will be a HR Administrator/Coordinator with proven operational HR experience looking to pursue a broader career in Human Resources
- Relative degree and or CIPD - achievement/working towards level 5
A highly competitive hourly rate with potential for the role to become permanent.