This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing national IT and Technology company based in Hemel Hempstead who are currently looking to appoint a Temporary HR Administrator to start ASAP to support their HR team with all round administration. Full training will be provided and there is an opportunity for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
The client is a market leader within the IT industry who due to growth are looking to appoint a temporary HR Adminstrator to be based remotely and in Hemel Hempstead.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team in all functions for the day to day operations & project-based work.
- Perform a variety of duties including the onboarding & induction processes while maintaining communications with new starters and third-party providers.
- Updating & maintaining all electronic records for the HR team including the maintenance of all internal systems, ensuring compliance is maintained throughout.
- Assist the HR Advisors in delivering a great HR service
- Adhoc team administration and supporting on recruitment activities
- Have experience of working in a similar HR role, for a fast-paced organisation.
- A 'can-do' attitude, be a quick learner & hold a high level of attention to detail.
- Confident using HR and MS Office systems
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills
- Show initiative & be able to cope in a high pressured & time critical environment.
This is a great HR Administrator, working as part of a fantastic HR Function. Competitive salary, mentoring and progression prospect sin the wider business and up the HR ladder.