Reporting to the HR Operations Manager the purpose of this role is to provide transactional and advisory support within the UK HR Operations function, solving problems quickly and effectively for our customers, delivering excellent customer service, whilst supporting efficient ways of working.
My client is a major British manufacturer of personal healthcare products and consumer goods. It operates worldwide
Within this role you will cover the following; Employee Life Cycle Administration, HR and Payroll Query Management, Invoice processing via SAP, Legal Compliance Activities, Payroll Support & Benefits Administration, Family Leave and Database maintenance and reporting.
The successful candidate will have/be:
· Organised: Strong planning and organisation skills - with the ability to prioritise own workload as required.
· Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
· A strong communicator: The ability to communicate effectively with internal customers of varying levels of seniority, by telephone, video calls and face to face.
· Proactive and Open: embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach.
· Solutions orientated: with a positive mindset with the ability to work at pace, cope with ambiguity, resolve issues and improve processes.
· Customer focused: You are passionate about the credibility and reputation of your function and delivering excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
£24-26K salary + immediate start + 3 month contract + on site parking