HR Generalist required for our Godalming based client up to 40k
A lot of our candidates are very keen to make a move to a meaningful organisation, one that makes a difference. This exceptional requirement for our globally respected client based in Godalming in Surrey.
It is highly likely that you would have seen our client positively in the media or on TV for the incredible work their do within their specialist field, it is truly ground-breaking!
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager you will act as a HR Specialist supporting HR processes and policies and procedures, this is an end-to-end role everything from offer to exit and all that falls into the middle of that.
It is a non-hierarchical environment; the team roll up their sleeves to support the business from a HR perspective. Our client is seeking a solid allrounder that is a team player
An HR advisor may also be involved in managing employee relations and performance management. As such, you may be responsible for anything to do with HR, ensuring policies are consistent and HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection
- Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Identifying development needs
- Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
This role is paying £35,000 - £40,000 to start asap
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.