Your new company
A leading international consultancy firm are recruiting new heads for two newly developed teams. The Director and Senior Management team are looking for a Candidate Engagement Advisor to acts as the engine room of the recruitment process. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that the company has access to a community of Directors and Senior Managers so that the business has the right people, in the right roles at the right time.
- Create candidate communities by leveraging internal mobility, employee referrals, targeted direct approach strategies and partnering with specialist third party suppliers.
- Work with the DSM Recruitment Team to strategically create market mappings and candidate research insights.
- Develop competitor market intel to support hiring decisions, reward and potential M&A discussions.
- Actively manage candidate relationships and user experience through the recruitment process up to CV forwarding stage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have relevant experience within an executive search or candidate engagement role and have a track record of working on Senior Hiring / Executive resourcing projects.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system.
- A passion for research and insights, enjoy leveraging many different sources of intel to build a picture of the rising talent within different market specialisms.
- Be a great communicator, able to maintain candidate and stakeholder relationships throughout the recruitment process.
What you'll get in return
- Location is flexible, requirement for the role holder to travel to London 2 days a week.
- Flexible working arrangements, for example 4 days per week, taking summer months off work, or more flexibility around working pattern.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.