I am currently recruiting for a first-time hire Resourcing Partner to report into the Head of Resourcing, and to support with building a TA function from scratch
My client is a high-growth high-change private business who are part of a global Fortune 500 group business. This UK & Europe operating organisation are one of the most profitable within its industry, the energy sector.
They are currently embarking an exciting journey of change and transformation, of which the HR department are leading on a variety of programmes such as organisational design, cultural change, performance and reward & recognition.
The time to join the client is now....
You will be responsible for full life-cycle of recruitment across your business area.There will be a focus on building trusted partnerships with hiring managers through becoming a trusted advisor, you will also be capable of building rapport with candidates ensuring the hiring experience is a positive one all the way through.Key responsibilities include:
- Hiring Manager Management - working with hiring team to understand the business ask for the recruitment, the key skills and attributes required, and timescales needed
- Candidate engagement and management
- Proactive sourcing across a number of recruitment tools, including but not limited to; headhunting, proactive sourcing (including experienced use of LinkedIn, Google x-ray searches)
- Assessment of candidate suitability and fit against role requirements
- Management of the end to end process including; candidate sourcing and shortlist selection, interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers; incl. detailed pre-screen prior to submitting candidates to manager interview
- Supporting Head of Resourcing in value-add projects such as EVP and candidate journey etc
- Recruiting roles across blue collar, white collar and corporate functions
This role is based in Manchester with adhoc travel to London as and when required - my client utilises hybrid working and the ideal solution is to be in the office 2-3 days per week.
Ideally you will have experience of headhunting and proactive sourcing, ideally within an in-house/RPO environment - however for the right candidate my customer will consider an agency profile. You will have experience in managing mid-high volume of roles, ideally across multiple disciplines (however this isn't essential) The key priority is;
- An ability to work at pace
- Build credible and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
- A passion and drive for recruitment, and candidate experience
A salary from £40,000 plus performance related bonus and a suite of benefits.
You will also have the opportunity to be part of a greenfield team which will unlock excellent career opportunities, with some of the most innovative HR professionals within the industry.