Your new company
International firm, Big 4, developing a brand new team to focus on the hiring of partners. This role, reporting into the Senior Manager for Partner Hiring, will focus on the candidate engagement side of recruitment - leading a full suite of research and headhunting activities. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct proactive headhunting and approaching top talent candidates directly as a firm
- Deliver market mapping and candidate research to support the Partner Hire recruiters and the business
- You will be responsible for leading on a full suite of research, from market mapping, developing candidate pools in key growth areas and capabilities to tracking and managing candidate progress, as well as developing and managing internal pipelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience within a similar role, with the ability to maintain excellent candidate relationships
- Ability to support the Partner team on job briefings, translating key business intel into candidate briefing documents, creating a job library for current and future hiring needs.
- Be confident and have excellent candidate management skills.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.