An experienced HR Generalist to join a global manufacturer in a new role, based in Eastleigh.
Your new company
My client is a large, global manufacturer and a leader in their specialist field, with multiple brands in the business.
Your new role
As a HR Advisor, you will report to a Senior HR Business Partner with support from a HR Administrator. You will provide an effective HR service to managers and employees within the Eastleigh site, Corporate Functions and Utilities, working as part of the broader UK HR Team. Working within a fast-paced, operationally focused environment, this role will provide first line support and guidance to managers and employees on a range of HR topics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery of best practice human resource solutions
- Support the local implementation of HR strategy including compensation and benefits, training, strategic recruitment programs and employee relations programs.
- Support managers with UK policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and escalating as necessary.
- Participate in the development of local HR policies and procedures including implementation.
- Support and administer the absence management process including monitoring employee absence for employees, providing guidance to Managers on the relevant Absence Control Procedure.
- Assist Line Managers to develop job descriptions and recruitment advertisements.
This role offers hybrid working with 3-4 days office (site) vs 1-2 days remote / average week. Working hours are 39 / week, but flexible around core hours between 10am-3.30pm and flexible lunch breaks (30-90 minutes).
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (Level 5+ preferred) and have a proven ability to communicate at all levels and will be comfortable in formal situations, such as disciplinary or grievance hearings.
A strong ability to prioritise and coordinate a busy workload is essential. Candidates will preferably have previous experience with Workday, or alternatively will be able to demonstrate experience working with another HR system to a high level.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field and an experienced, supportive team where you can further your knowledge.
This position offers a generous salary (DOE), free onsite parking and generous additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.