Are you an immediately available Payroll Manager?
Do you have end-to-end payroll experience?
Can you work in a stand-alone payroll role?
...If yes, contact Lauren today!
This is a fixed-term contract for 3 - 6 months, looking for an immediate starter.
Ashley Kate Finance are delighted to be working with a leading international Financial Services business who are looking to welcome an Interim Payroll & Benefits Partner to manage their end-to-end payroll process.
Working with a group of companies, running 11 monthly UK payrolls, the Payroll and Benefits Partner will be managing payroll, benefits and pensions schemes, as well as the following duties:
- Managing and administering the in-house payroll system
- Ensuring that payments to individuals are made in accordance to the individual contractual terms;
- Liaising with payroll providers relating to the non-UK based payrolls (covering US, Europe and Asia)
- Completing any statutory returns & year-end reporting both for UK and international payrolls;
- Providing advice and support to the company and employees on any payroll matters;
- Ensuring that payroll files are kept and maintained in conjunction with any Company, statutory and/or regulatory requirements;
- Creating payroll processes and policies;
- Partnering with our pension and benefits provider to administer and manage the current and future employee benefits offering; providing advice on alternatives or enhancements to the current offering; including any statutory reporting and returns.
- Ensuring timely enrolment for new joiners and changes to the schemes
We are looking for Payroll experts who have experience running end-to-end payroll in a busy environment (ideally FS, professional services, audit firm environment), who has strong knowledge of payroll / employment legislation. To be successful in this role, it is vital that this Payroll & Benefits Partner is comfortable multi-tasking, working on multiple payrolls within a fast-paced environment.
This company offers up to £60,000 (depending on experience), private medical insurance, gym discount, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, 25 days holidays plus birthday, and much more. Contact Lauren at Ashley Kate Finance to discuss this role in great detail: 0203 800 1500 | firstname.lastname@example.org