Exciting opportunity to join a leading energy business in their HR team as a Recruitment Manager. This role is a real mix of operational, hands on activity combined with improving process and driving strategy.
A leading energy business.
The Resourcing Partner is responsible for leading a small team and driving best practice recruitment in the UK. You will drive recruitment and undertake a number of projects including the development of their current ATS. Other responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing the overall resourcing and talent strategy and approach (including apprentice and graduate programmes).
- Collaborating with leaders and hiring managers to provide an effective and proactive partnership, enabling them to meet their resourcing requirements.
- Building and maintaining external relationships with third party suppliers and aligned networks to provide insights and market updates to stakeholders, enabling and influencing decisions for effective recruitment.
- To ensure that all pre-employment checks are carried out as part of the recruitment process ensuring that vacancies can be filled in a timely manner.
- Provide resourcing and recruitment advice and guidance to business projects and change programmes as required, ensuring they are future focussed.
- Coach and upskill hiring managers to enable them to make effective and inclusive recruitment and selection decisions, mitigate risks and follow best practice.
- Management of external service providers supporting the resourcing plan.
- Develop central talent, succession, recruitment, assessment and selection policies and practices.
As well as managing day to day workload, the Resourcing Partner will be able to work strategically and identify opportunities to improve, outsource, introduce technology and develop best practice across resourcing and talent activities. To be successful in this role, you will need to be/have:
- Innovative and passionate about recruitment but also hands-on and adaptable.
- Experienced with improving and transforming resourcing activity, maintaining your knowledge of best practice.
- Experienced in targeted head hunting and resourcing using social media and other channels to engage with passive and active candidates.
- Able to work with a variety of hiring managers to understand what is required for each role to create accurate profiles and targeted searches.
- Be resilient and used to working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
The Resourcing Partner role is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing business and set the recruitment agenda.
- Salary up to £70k p/a plus benefits
- Role based in Leeds with hybrid working
- Both interim and permanent candidates considered