As interim TUPE specialist, you will support my client through an upcoming project. You will be an experienced TUPE specialist leading the whole projects from initial consultation to integration and streamlining.
My client is a global IT organisation
- Leading on all elements of TUPE activity within the project
- Working as an integral part of the HR team throughout the change program
- Liaise with the recognised trade union and employee representatives as necessary and with trade unions subject to recognition as a part of the TUPE process.
- Responsible for ensuring that our policies and practices are compliant with TUPE and wider employment legislation.
- TUPE experience with demonstrable experience leading big TUPE projects from beginning to end in commercial environments
- HR background with an understanding of complexities of TUPE in a wider background
- Experience in the IT arena would be advantageous
- Experience working with workers, council, unions
- European experience
3 month project
£300 - £350 a day
Remote working, 1 day a week in the office in London