HRBP - Front Office - 6 month day rate
An exciting opportunity is available at a well recognised global financial institution. This organisation are looking for a dynamic, commercial and engaging HRBP to partner with teams based in London as well as with HR colleagues in other EMEA locations.
The successful incumbent must be able to operate effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the business on a broad range of interesting and challenging initiatives.
Ideal candidates will be a seasoned financial services front office or client facing HR professional (ideally Capital Markets) operating at a Leadership Team level. Candidates will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, be an excellent relationship builder and have a commercial mindset.
- Develop strong relationships with all Centres of Excellence (CoE's) as well as HR peers across the region and globally.
- Work with managers to develop, implement and manage career development plans
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent requirements
- Manage the Compensation Review process closely with Reward, Regulation & Benefits Team
- Work with the Reward and Benefits, and HR Operations teams in relation to any business queries
- Ensure that performance management policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Lead projects
- Manage Employee Relations
- Work with the Recruitment team on senior "Search" recruitment projects
- Working with the Global Mobility team in accordance with policies when advising on short term remote working, secondments or other mobility activity
- Strong foundation of HR generalist experience gained within a corporate environment
- Broad understanding of the Regulatory Remuneration environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build relationships with managers at all levels
- Methodical, rational and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- Compensation/data experience or aptitude; strong numerical skills
- Ability to take ownership, to work autonomously and willingness to be accountable
- Strong team ethic and proven ability to work collaboratively
- Flexible and professional approach
- Ability to manage expectations of clients and colleagues
- Ability to operate effectively within a global, matrix organisation
- Focus on excellence and delivery to clients
- High standards of integrity