Recruitment Advisor Required
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join a team recruiters who take part in research to understand how well products, websites, mobile apps and services work. You will join a vibrant team who already recruit for some of the UK's top organisations across the public and private sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the recruitment of participants for multiple research projects from initial calls through to the day of research
- Attend client calls to review & agree the recruitment profile & research requirements, highlighting concerns and agreeing solutions.
- Telephone screen potential research participants to ensure they meet clients requirements
- Maintain communication with the client throughout the process
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills and good organisational skills to ensure a high level of service is provided at all times
- Create and manage documents, spreadsheets and participant data across multiple systems adhering to GDPR and compliance guidelines.
- You will ideally have 2+ years experience working within a recruitment role or equivalent customer service experience role speaking with members of the public.
- Be an excellent communicator with an open, friendly and inquisitive nature
- Ability to prioritise between assignments and multiple deadlines
- Confident to speak to people around personal/sensitive subjects
- Organised and detail oriented
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.