The HR Advisor will undertake a operational role, interacting with employees and line managers and advising on day to day ER and HR matters. Could be aligned to business population or assigned case work. Advises on policies and processes and actions other parts of HR function.
Page Personnel are representing an international engineering organisation, based in Leicester.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor are to;
- Advice, support and coach First Line Management and employees in matters relating to HR best practice.
- Providing credible employment law advice in line with best practice and policy.
- Provide ER support and guidance for first line management and employees in matters relating to absence management, performance management and Disciplinary, grievance and employee disputes.
- Support HRBP's where required in projects and business initiatives to enhance the employee experience.
- Identify areas of development within the team and where appropriate deliver coaching and training in HR activity to support line management and employees
The successful HR Advisor will;
- Work closely with the business to ensure that individual solutions are found on ER matters.
- Be a natural communicator and adept at influencing, forging relationships across the business area to allow meaningful and effective collaboration.
- Be agile to work cross functionally in collaboration with HR advisors, HRBP's and Senior HRBP's where required
- Be seen as a credible advisor for employment matters.
- Identify areas of opportunity in business units and work with HRBP's to provide solutions
- Be operationally engaged, to assist with the continued enhancement of the employee experience.
The HR Advisor will be offered;
- Up to £37,000 salary (umbrella)
- Leicester - Remote working is fine but will require some travel to sites at the needs of the business.
- 12 -16 weeks temporary contract