As a HR Administrator, you will be supporting a small yet very busy HR Team based out of the Bedford offices on an initial temporary period with a great chance to gain further HR exposure. It is crucial that you are highly organised with a great eye for detail as your main role will be to offer administrative support to the HR Team.
This Bedford based professional services company have a great local reputation for supportive staff and offering career opportunities. With this HR Administrator role in their Human resources and personnel function being no different, with parking on site
Key responsibilities of the HR Administrator will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the HR email inbox.
- Sickness/absence recording, logging on HR system, notifying managers, arranging call back etc.
- Manage the onboarding process for all employees including all administration re contract, welcome pack, internal notifications etc.
- Arranging inductions including all documentation and timetable management.
- Keeping training records updated and well-maintaining.
- Booking probation meetings.
- Liaising with Agencies and arranging interviews virtually and face to face.
- Taking notes at meetings for HR Team.
We are looking for a HR Administrator with:
- Experience of working in HR.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Clear communication, written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise and balance a changing workload.
- Proficient in MS Office and other software packages.
Great flexible local employer in Bedford with the opportunity to be part of good Human Resources and personnel