HR Advisor £28,000-£35,000 DOE Cannock Permanent
Your new company
With presence in more than 20 countries, This business is an international group dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components. The Group specialises in developing innovatively designed products to achieve increasingly safer and lighter vehicles, thereby reducing energy consumption and environmental impact.
Your new role
In your new role some of your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Remain aware of and advise others on HR policies and procedures, legislative changes, additions/amendments to employment rights/regulations and best practice to facilitate professional supervision of employees
- Organising and supporting in disciplinary hearings, ensuring fairness, consistency and adherence to policy. Advising managers on appropriate outcomes up to and including dismissal.
- Identify and carry out absence management activities to meet company target for absence rates. Actions may include: facilitate return to work interviews, maintaining regular contact with absentees, attend and chair absence review meetings, conduct home visits, manage referrals to Occupational Health, gaining employee consent to access further medical information, requesting comprehensive medical report from GP, facilitating return to work rehabilitation programmes and applying capability processes where appropriate .
- Assist and oversee full recruitment process. Working with relevant Manager to design EJD and vacancy advertisement, supporting and conducting interviews and making offers of employment.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a fast paced, hard working environment will ultimately lead to your success in this role.
- Ability to lead and guide managers and supervisors and make local decisions to progress issues.
- Ensure fairness, consistency, accuracy and best practice in the application of all HR policies.
- Ability to train others in HR policies and procedures.
- Able to build relationships and influence at all levels whilst displaying trust, integrity, sensitivity, confidentiality, professionalism, diversity awareness and good networking skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging between £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Working hours are 8:00-17:00 Monday- Thursday, 8:00-13:00 on Fridays. Free onsite parking is available, this role is fully based on site due to the industry and cannot accommodate hybrid or remote working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.