Your new company
With over 50 years operating in the infrastructure industry this highly successful and expanding business are now looking to expand their talent offering by recruiting for a skilled and progressive Recruitment Manager. This newly created opportunity is a working for one of the leading multi-disciplinary engineering specialists in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growth business with people at the heart of the organisation. This brand new role is a fantastic opportunity to develop the talent offering, support the wider business around recruitment, on-boarding, retention and becoming an employer of choice in the local area. This truly flexible and hybrid opportunity offers a positive work life balance within a progressive organisation.
Your new role
This role is responsible for identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organisational development plans
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
- Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required
- Align job candidate profiles with recruiting objectives
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, online platforms
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- Organise and execute college recruitment programs
- Pre-screen job candidates
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- Inform candidates fully about the job and company
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews
- Manage all communication with candidates
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Maintain accurate and current applicant data base
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures
- Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
What you'll need to succeed
Previous recruitment/talent management experience, a forward thinking approach and the ability to develop a pro-active recruitment strategy.
What you'll get in return
33 days holiday
Private medical cover
Access to a company (annual) bonus
The ability to develop a recruitment strategy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.