A consultancy based in London looking for a temporary L&D Administrator to join the the team.
This role offers hybrid working.
A consultancy based in London
The successful L&D Administrator will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and following up on training and development webinars
- Being the first point of contact for all L&D enquiries
- Supporting the L&D team
The successful L&D Administrator will have:
- Previously worked within a L&D or HR position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
The successful L&D Administrator can expect a temporary position paying between £115-134 per day.