The position of HR Manager will be responsible for supporting this small but growing business with all things "people" related.
This business is part of a global company, which is growing rapidly.
The position of HR Manager will involve:
- Having responsibility for the entire employee lifecycle
- Executing continuous improvement projects
- All HR generalist activities
- Supporting senior management
- All HR admin
- Identifying and implementing learning needs
The ideal candidate for the position of HR Manager will:
- Have experience of, or be ready to step into a standalone HR Manager position
- Be personable with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Have strong HR generalist skills
- Have advanced MS Office experienced, including excel
- Be degree educated, ideally in an HR related subject
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Package + Hybrid Working