A leading international law firm are looking for a HR Specialist to join their team. Reporting into the Head of HR, this role will be responsible for:
- Assist the Associate Director in providing operational and strategic HR to the London office.
- Keep up to date with employment law and best practice and ensure that all policies and procedures are in place and running smoothly.
- Support all performance management processes
- Lead on complex case management
- Help increase employee engagement
- Develop and deliver the recruitment strategy
- Onboarding process and assist with work placement arrangements
- Compensation and Benefits
- Support in Learning & Development and career progression.
- Roll out training in support of any equality, diversity, and inclusion policies and procedures.
- Provide effective operational HR.
As HR Specialist you will possess:
- Relevant skills and experience
- Minimum five years generalist HR experience at advisor level within legal services. A Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. CIPD qualified.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- ER, resourcing, change management and performance management experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage a very busy workload within deadlines.
If this HR Specialist role is of interest, please apply directly.