Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a strong global brand with a great reputation that is listed on the FTSE 100. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Employee Relations specialist with experience working with Unions and Work Councils in Europe. Applicants should be able to speak French or German.
* Contributes to and implements the global strategy and approach to employee relations that is based on building trust-based relationships with colleagues, both individually and collectively
* Works alongside the Senior ER manager to deliver the Global ER strategy working closely with the International People Consultants & Associates, UK People Business Partners
* Work proactively with key stakeholders by providing data driven insights to allow them to make informed decisions
* Provide specialist subject matter expertise to support negotiation strategies, including the transformation of CBA's/Employment Guides, global business change and restructuring activities that are implemented by the International People Consultant/People BP or line lead
* Partner with the business as required to design and deliver business ER plans to optimise business performance and to mitigate risk
* Source best practise training and other capability-building activities for HR and line leads to confidently deliver the strategy
* Seek opportunities to create alignment and consistency with global policies/processes. Develop and provide guidance in the use of ER/IR strategy tools and frameworks, create and adapt as necessary. Monitor ER metrics to identify and recommend responses / interventions to trends and issues.
* Support with the creation of an international engagement framework considering geography and employee groups so that non-UK colleagues feel included, connected and engaged
Qualifications / experience
* Extensive global employee relations experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of European industrial relations and legislation advantageous
* Experience of conducting successful negotiations with Unions/Works Councils & employee groups to deliver change
* Working knowledge of a second EU language, with French and German preferred
If you feel that you are a good match and would like to be considered for this role, then please submit your up-to-date CV with contact details below.