A new 6-month FTC Recruitment Advisor role has become available within one of the leading law firms. This opportunity will be based within the People team, and you will work with partners and senior business service leaders in providing support to all aspects of people's careers, from recruitment to retirement to help assist on the firm's vision.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Working with HR partners, and line managers to define the roles and produce job descriptions
- Providing advice on appropriate sourcing and attraction strategies
- Managing appropriate sourcing methods relating to different vacancies
- Working closely with agencies on role requirements
- Managing and supporting applicants through recruitment process
- Conducting interviews with line managers and HR colleagues providing supportive feedback
- Managing the recruitment offer process
- Handling the recruitment invoices
- Providing reports on recruitment activity
- Managing temporary recruitment workers on an ad hoc basis
- Building relationships with agencies to ensure the firms requirements of high calibre applicants are met
- Developing internal relationships with partners and business services and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to build effective relationships with the team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to converse with senior leaders of the business establishing credible relationships with all levels of staff
- High level of experience working within a recruitment function internal or agency
- Ability to handle recruiting of all levels
- Ability to manage and negotiate agency contracts.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Ability to complete tasks, whilst maintaining good client and stakeholder relationships
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level of experience
- High level of IT literacy
- Previous experience working within in law firm environment is desirable
- Previous experience of using social media/technology as recruitment tool is desirable.