Hr Administrator- Manchester- 25k salary
Your new company
Law firm based in Manchester city centre are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their reconciliations team on a permanent contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop knowledge within an international company.
Your new role
The principal responsibility is to deliver a generalist HR administration and advisory service to the Firm adhering to standard processes, ensuring the service is provided in an efficient and effective manner, in line with service level agreements. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for an entry level HR Administrator to join the HR Shared Services function
What you'll need to succeed
- HR administration experience within a professional services firm or shared services environment advantageous.
- Experience of using HR or other complex systems for data entry or reviewing records desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadline.
- Proven experience in using Microsoft Office packages eg Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Understands the need to maintain confidentiality of HR records.
What you'll get in return
Manchester city centre offices, (hybrid work)
Opportunity to work for a leading international law firm.
An array of great benefits from buying/selling holidays, life assurance, discounts and recognition, bonus plans, railway card and a lot more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.